Trailer Park is the world's largest movie marketing and entertainment company, ranking among Adweek's Top #100 U.S. agencies. Current clients include Apple, CBS, Disney, EA, Fox, MTV, Nickelodeon, Sony, Universal, Viacom and Warner Bros. With a rich history in movie trailer editorial, fully-integrated movie launch campaigns and branded content, our production offering spans best-in-class Mobile, Interactive, Social Media, Motion Design, Digital Publishing, Games, Retail, Experiential, Print and Interactive Design.
Duties may involve designing new layouts, creating typographical treatments, large production projects requiring many different skills, and translating print production techniques into digital formats. This will mainly be production and some design, but having both skills is necessary.
Essential Job Functions :
- Undergraduate degree with concentration in Graphic Design
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, all Apple software, Quark, PDFs, and printing concepts
- Understanding of digital books would be a great plus or at least the digital publishing world
- Must be self directed, take initiative; resourceful
- Team oriented, organized, able to effectively work with and communicate/collaborate with design/development staff
- Must understand the basics between CMYK and RGB, print resolution vs screen resolution, embedded files vs linked files, etc.
- Must be comfortable in both print and digital designing, even though all production will remain in the digital domain
- While not necessary working in HTML/CSS, coding skills are pluses
- Knowledge of Keynote a plus