1.0 SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE
Day-to-day duties include interpreting, reading, and adjusting gauges and meters and
assuring trucking tickets and paperwork is completed with accuracy. This
includes the overall functionality of the unit.
2.0 ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
and fluid type
- Check incoming water from trucks for acceptable levels of solids
- Record data from truck tickets on daily log and maintain
- Conduct hourly walk around to check meters and gauges on
- Make sure daily operations is in compliance with EPA and OSHA
management if there are issues
- Verify that all equipment is running properly and notify
- Maintain daily housekeeping at the worksite
- Provides customer service
- Comply with general policies and procedures of Bosque Systems,
3.0 SCOPE AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
supervisor promptly; assuring that you stay on location at all times to
- Follows proscribed procedures with alterations, informing
maintain oversight of the facility.
4.0 REQUIRED COMPETENCIES – Education / Knowledge / Skills and Abilities
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
- High school diploma or GED required and twelve months of related
5.0 PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS
- Able to read, write and use simple math
- Must be 21 years old and meet the MVR requirements of our motor vehicle insurance carrier
6.0 PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Proven technical/mechanical experience
- Prior experience in Oil & Gas
- 3+ years of progressive career growth
- 1+ year of college credits
PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) required and must be worn at all times:
- Light to moderate physical effort required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Regularly required to walk, reach and move about the facility.
- Steel-toed safety shoes (Employee must provide)
- Safety Glasses (Provided by employer)
- Hard hats (Provided by employer)
- FRC (fire retardant clothing) attire (Provided by employer)