1.0 SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE
Day-to-day duties include interpreting, reading, and adjusting gauges and meters and assuring trucking tickets and paperwork is completed with accuracy. This includes the overall functionality of the unit.
2.0 ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
3.0 SCOPE AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Check incoming water from trucks for acceptable levels of solids and fluid type
- Record data from truck tickets on daily log and maintain accuracy
- Conduct hourly walk around to check meters and gauges on equipment
- Make sure daily operations is in compliance with EPA and OSHA regulations
- Verify that all equipment is running properly and notify management if there are issues
- Maintain daily housekeeping at the worksite
- Provides customer service
- Comply with general policies and procedures of Bosque Systems, LLC
4.0 REQUIRED COMPETENCIES – Education / Knowledge / Skills and Abilities
- Follows proscribed procedures with alterations, informing supervisor promptly; assuring that you stay on location at all times to maintain oversight of the facility.
5.0 PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or GED required and twelve months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to read, write and use simple math
6.0 PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Proven technical/mechanical experience
- Prior experience in Oil & Gas
- 3+ years of progressive career growth
- 1+ year of college credits
- Must be 21 years old and meet the MVR requirements of our motor vehicle insurance carrier
PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) required and must be worn at all times:
- Light to moderate physical effort required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Regularly required to walk, reach and move about the facility.
- Steel-toed safety shoes (Employee must provide)
- Safety Glasses (Provided by employer)
- Hard hats (Provided by employer)
- FRC (fire retardant clothing) attire (Provided by employer)