Come Grow With Us!
SpecTIR LLC supports ongoing signature-related research and development
(R&D), and provides geospatial and imagery analysis for U.S. Government
Defense, Security and Intelligence programs. Work among the world’s most
brilliant hyperspectral professionals. Stay for the long term career. SpecTIR
is deeply committed to growing the governmental solutions market in the DC area.
As we grow, you grow!
About the job:
· Responsible for the successful administration and maintenance of the
programs within the division. Performs financial analysis, budget and cost
quote preparation, cost management, reconciliation, and profit enhancement.
· Maintains and drives all of SpecTIR's overall Federal Government
security practices and capabilities.
· Responsible for the overall office administration and personnel
coordination, including administration, security clearances, employment and
compliance to regulatory concerns.
· Coordinates and monitors contract activities and administers contract
· Serves as the main point of contact for the customer, including
Contractor and Government representatives.
· Work closely with corporate and technical resources to develop
solutions and materials to support customers in the Federal market.
· Performs as the primary division contact for recruiting and hiring.
Coordinates with corporate HR to ensure compliance with EEO and other Federal
The most competitive candidates will possess the following skills and abilities:
Strong relationship building expertise.
- Five to seven years’ experience in managing program and contracts of
within the Federal government, with minimum five years within the Intelligence
- Bachelors Degree in a related field.
- Knowledgeable of the guidelines provided by the FAR and DFAR, DoD 5000
series, and ICD 801 policies.
- Knowledge of the regulations that drive the Federal Government capture
· Reputation for ability to follow through with actions to commitments.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail as well as organizational, planning, and
SpecTIR, LLC is committed to a high performance culture and provides an
environment that challenges our employees to be remarkable and obtain their full
potential. We are an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer that understands the value
of diversity and its impact on a high performance culture.
If you take pride in working for a high integrity company focused on delivering
technical solutions to our Government customers, visit our website today:
SpecTIR, LLC - 17 months ago