3-4 years of Financial experience
3-4 years of Planning experience
Bachelor's degree required; MBA degree preferred
Broad systemic understanding as well as strong project management skills
Highly effective communication skills to lead the planning agenda as well as presentation skills to support Zone President and CFO on several presentations to approve our Budget and Long term planning with Global and Board of Directors
- Coordinate Zone Business Cycle - Design and establish Long Term Planning and Budgeting process (workflows, work streams, calendar, meetings) for the Zone in order to meet Zone President and Global requirements.
- Lead company’s short and long term process making sure NA Zone delivers its expected financial metrics as well as aligned with Zone strategic priorities.
- Develop and maintain North American Zone long and short term simulation models incorporating the most relevant business drivers (industry, market share, commodities, price, product mix, etc.)
- Track and report Zone Integration Synergies - Supports strategic thinking around key Zone issues and integrates (from functions) Zone strategic SWOT and SO WHAT. Based on this, advises on long term initiatives and track the work around them.
- Provide support to VP of Planning group (run analysis, build communication to GHQ, simulating scenarios) in matter related to Strategy, Budgeting and Long Term Planning as well as on Ad Hoc requests
Anheuser-Busch - 17 months ago
- 13 days ago