With Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation in Bethel, Alaska, you’ll serve the over 50 rural communities in the Yukon Delta Region who come to us for care. You’ll grow your skills and expertise in a challenging environment, and experience a community environment within a community that will embrace you as one of their own.
Serving the people of Southwestern Alaska, the Yukon-Kuskokwim Hospital is a 50-bed general acute care medical facility. Fully accredited by JCAHO, services include adult med/surg, pediatrics, obstetrics, emergency room, as well as outpatient family medicine clinics, pharmacy, lab, and imaging.
Provide direct support services to assigned individual with developmental disabilities. Coordinate village-based services, assist individual in accessing resources, work with Traditional Council to assure individual is safe and well. Meet regularly with individual and family to assist in successfully addressing issues of self-sufficiency.
- Experience and/ or education in special education, child/family health and development, counseling and/ or community development, preferred, not required. Knowledge of community and regional resources.
- CPR, First Aide required, or willing to take classes. Criminal background clearance. Tuberculin clearance at time of employment and annually thereafter.
YKHC exercises Federal Law (PL 93-638), which allows American Indian/Alaska Native preference in hiring for all positions.
- Generous PTO – beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center
Working Together to Achieve Excellent Health
907-543-6060 or 1-800-478-3321 ext 6060
Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation - 2 years ago