Overview: Under the direction if the Chief Administrator, the Direct Care Staff Supervisor will coordinate the efforts of the Direct Care Staff to provide supervision, support and structure to students in the program and supervises the day-to-day operations of the group home.
The appropriate candidate will have the:
Qualifications: This position requires a High School Diploma and for the applicant to be 21 years of age or older. Experience working with delinquent youth or in the mental health field is preferred. Applicants with equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and procedure manuals, and student records.
- Observe the peer culture to identify problems, recommend and implement solutions as necessary.
- Assist in scheduling staff for maximum coverage and optimal use of staff.
- Ability to write documentation in student records, routine reports, and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of students and peers.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Sequel Youth and Family Services - 9 months ago