Are you looking for a career where you can help people? Where going to work is more than just a job? Where you can help a person with a disability live a full life?
If so, have you thought about a job as a direct care worker?
As a direct care worker, you might help with:
- cooking or cleaning;
- feeding, bathing, dressing, grooming or toileting;
- driving people to appointments;
- giving medications;
- providing support at work, school or in the community; or
- being a companion.
What you actually do will depend on the needs of the person(s) you work with.
The skills you will need will vary based upon the person(s) you will be supporting. Dove's Haven will train you on your specific job duties We are looking for people who:
- are interested in helping others,
- are reliable, and
- can pass both a criminal history background check and a drug test.
Experience: 3 months or more
Pay $8.50 Hour
If you think this type of work might be right for you, please contact:
Patricia Elizondo - Director @ 210-833-1297 or 210-824-1520
Send resumes by fax 210-805-0939 or email