Comcast is looking for enthusiastic and driven outside sales professionals to join our residential outside sales team. Direct Sales Representatives sell Comcast's products and services (video, high speed internet & phone) to residential subscribers in an assigned territory and up-sell current Comcast customers. The primary mode of solicitation is through neighborhood canvassing and door to door (face to face) contact with existing and prospective customers. We offer an excellent compensation package with base salary plus uncapped commission potential. Compensation potential is $65,000 plus! Eight weeks of paid training through our innovative Sales Academy Training Program provided; also mileage reimbursement, excellent benefits, 401(k) with company match, free and discounted Comcast services and more!
For more information, please call (877) 450-0550 and apply online for consideration.
selling offerings to individual customers by knocking every door within
- Demonstrates strong understanding of Comcast products, promoting and
assigned territory. Displays thorough and recent competitive knowledge
of features, benefits, product differences, pricing, and campaigns for
video, high-speed internet, and phone services.
existing and potential product needs and make recommendations.
- Communicates and develops rapport with customers. Evaluates customer's
Increases customer understanding of Comcast products and pricing models
as well as competitive advantage over other service providers.
Independently establishes and organizes daily sales activities.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals as established by local market.
Generates business through established and approved creative methods of
lead generation. Implements effective sales closing techniques to ensure
product installation goal is achieved.
emphasis on business to consumer sales.
- Demonstrates record of success in outbound sales environment with
- Displays thorough understanding of video, high-speed internet, and
as well as strong customer service skills.
- Possesses impeccable communication, organizational, and people skills,
- Illustrates strong technical capability (computer knowledge, billing
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
- Generally requires 2 - 3 years related experience.
Comcast - 9 months ago
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online expe...