Primary Duties of the Regional Direct Sales Manager are:
Increase market penetration and market share of Alside building products and associated third-party products in the assigned region (Northern CA, UT and Northern NV).
Drive profitable growth of Alside vinyl windows and siding to independent distribution, national accounts, and direct window dealers.
Build and manage the Alside direct-purchase customer relationship and enhance the customer experience by providing exceptional customer support in the form of product and sales training, product service support including installation training, follow-thru, and customer attentiveness
Contribute to the overall development, strength, and performance of the Alside direct sales team
- Minimum 3-4 years of successful sales experience within the wholesale building materials industry (preferably vinyl siding & windows)
- Must be self-directed, service-driven, competitive, highly organized, and detail oriented
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written); effective presentation skills to small and large groups
- Must have the ability to earn and maintain the trust and respect of customers
- Willing to travel regularly and extensively throughout the assigned territory
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Associated Materials is a leading manufacturer of professionally installed exterior building products. It is able to meet the wide variety...