The Direct Sales Recruiter/Trainer will be THE recruitment source to engage in cutting-edge strategies for an industry leader. Learn more about Suddenlink. Build and maintain a robust talent pipeline of Sales professionals to help the organization meet our business objectives. The ideal candidate for this role will engage in innovative recruitment strategies, including social media and community-based recruitment campaigns. The candidate will also provide training that will ensure direct sales team is prepared with essential product knowledge and sales ability to successfully ensure quality customer service that will achieve organizational goal to grow business in competitive environment
Are you Dynamic?
The Suddenlink Recruiting Star possesses…
• Energy, excitement and resilience
• A commitment to excellence
• Extensive sales recruiting knowledge and experience
• Organizational expertise
• Creative ideas to uncover sales talent outside of traditional avenues
• Persistence and follow through with sustainable results
Are you enthusiastic?
The Suddenlink Trainer facilitates…
• Delivery of Sales Training programs and other curriculum
• New product/process training and ensures appropriate delivery method
• Provides individualized coaching and mentoring
Are you Determined?
The Suddenlink Recruiting Star needs to …
• Effectively relay value and potential to candidates in the community
• Travel extensively within the Region
• Provide interviewing and selection support to hiring managers
• Implement effective new recruitment strategies and analyze their effectiveness
• Drive activities in support of our diversity initiatives. Suddenlink EEO statement.
• Ensure Direct Sales new hires are adapting successfully to our fast-paced environment
Are you Driven?
The Suddenlink Recruiting Star receives…
• Competitive pay
• Complimentary Video, High Speed Internet, and Phone service
• Employee discounts
• The opportunity to travel
The Suddenlink difference is easy to see… join our Team and build a career with an industry leader
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Possess professional verbal, written and interpersonal communication techniques
• Vision ability: near vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus; acuity required for extensive use of PC, calculator and reference materials
• Ability to perform repetitive motions of the wrist, hands and fingers to use a PC keyboard calculator, fax and other standard office machines
• Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
• Ability to lift and move up to 30lbs.
• A high school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years staffing/recruiting experience; HR management principles/theory, employment laws and regulations, and required governmental reporting.
• Minimum 2 years progressive training experience integrating learning principles in a high volume customer service driven environment
• Excellent communications skills
• Knowledge of computer software training principles with aided instruction and computer-based-training.
• Ability to effectively interact with a diverse employee population and public.
• Strong organizational and administrative skills
Cequel Communications, which operates through subsidiary Suddenlink, provides cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and phone...