PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Direct Sales Representative is responsible for selling cable, internet and digital phone door to door in residential area in the Vandalia IL area.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION
• Conduct door-to-door sales of broadband services.
• Follow departmental installation policies in compliance with OSHA and NEC standards
• Meet established sales targets across company product lines
• Must be willing to work evenings and weekends to contact prospective customers
• May be required to work special events on as needed basis
• Effectively work all addresses as assigned to maximize sales activity and increase penetration of all products
• Compile daily reports of sales contacts, presentations, objections, sales and other information as required by supervisor
• Daily turn-in of orders and monies collected in the field
• Apprise Supervisor of competitive activity in territory
• Perform other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of one year recent sales experience in cable or related field
• Must possess good oral and written communication skills
• Must be well organized and detail oriented
• Appearance must be neat and professional, conducive to an office and field environment
• Use of a private vehicle and a valid driver
’s license with verifiable good driving record and certificate of insurance
• Project a cooperative, professional and positive attitude toward customers/employees
• Must be able to work evening and weekends
• Ability to speak and hear; phone work will be required occasionally throughout the day
• Ability to stand and walk long distances
• Ability to drive and while driving must not pose a threat to the safety of others.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
NewWave Communications - 2 years ago