Suddenlink’s Outside Sales Top Earners make 80K+ per year! Base plus great benefits include 401k, free Video, Internet, and Phone service. Suddenlink is looking for strong, self-starting personalities driven to win. Compensation has no limit! Suddenlink is hiring to fill Outside Sales positions! Represent a GREAT organization with Best-in-Class products and service. Start by applying on line. Begin a great career with Suddenlink today!
Qualifications: A high school diploma or equivalent is required; a college degree is preferred. Sales experience is preferred. Requires good oral and written communications skills and reliable transportation which will be used for this job.
Under general supervision the Suddenlink Door to Door Sales Rep will be responsible for going to door to door and selling Suddenlink services.
THIS JOB REQUIRES WORKING EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS.
• Contacts customers in person to offer or persuade them to purchase merchandise or services.
• Maintains records of accounts and orders and develops prospects.
• Sets up and display sample merchandise.
• Distributes product sales collateral that details products or services.
• Writes orders for merchandise or enters order into computer and/or phone.
• Circulates among potential customers or travels by foot, automobile, to deliver or sell merchandise or services.
• Serves customer and collects money.
• Explains products or services and prices and demonstrates use of products.
• Work Events and other company functions.
• Other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Near vision acuity required for extensive use of phone and PC, calculator and reference materials
• Ability to perform repetitive motions of the wrist, hands and fingers to use a PC keyboard calculator, fax and other standard office machines
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time
• Ability to lift up to 15 pounds
• Valid Drivers Licenses Required.
• Vehicle in good safe working condition required.
• Minimum 1 year door to door sales experience or equivalent.
• Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
• This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Ability to work in outdoor climates
Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer
Cequel Communications, which operates through subsidiary Suddenlink, provides cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and phone...