Posting Job Title: Multi-Family Sales Rep
Requisition #: 141877BR
Posting Location: Farmers Branch, TX, US
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable currently seeks a Multi-Family Sales Rep for our Marketing and Sales Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
The Multi-Family Sales Rep will be responsible for sales and installations of all TWC services to new and existing property management customers in a multiple-dwelling unit setting (MDU). Activity is relegated to the Representative's assigned MDU territory, in which the representative is also responsible for increasing penetration and overall revenue per subscriber by developing and continuing lasting relationships conducive to the sales and promotion of Time Warner Cable products with focus on video, high-speed internet and digital phone services. This is a full-time, field sales position with full training and excellent opportunities for advancement. The position offers a base salary of $20k plus unlimited commission averaging an annual compensation of $60K. The position also offers a full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, paid vacation, educational reimbursement and discounted Time Warner Cable services (in a TWC service area).
Essential Job Functions:
- Consistently meet and exceed sales goals as established by local market. Independently establish and organize daily sales activities. Implement effective sales closing techniques to ensure product installation goal is achieved.
- Generate business through established and approved creative methods of lead generation - conducting door-to-door sweeps/presentations, by appointments/referrals, and/or by on-site events.
- Effectively communicate to property managers and owners. Develop relationships that show the benefit and professionalism of Time Warner Cable.
- Arranges date/time for complex installs at customers' convenience. Perform installation of all product lines, video, HSD and Digital Phone with zero error rate.
- Handle post-installation follow-up with customers. Establish contact with customers regarding service disconnections and changes.
- Resolve or serve as intermediary to resolve service issues with "your" customers.
- Increase customer understanding of Time Warner Cable products and pricing models, as well as evaluate competitive offers and frame response to show the benefits of Time Warner Cable over other service providers. Evaluate customer's existing and potential product needs and make appropriate recommendations related to features, benefits, product differences, pricing, and campaigns.
- Develop partnership with internal departments (e.g. customer service, technical operations) to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Complete associated paperwork following each customer contact in a timely and legible manner to ensure all details of transaction are completed according to approved and standardized procedures. Report on all daily activity, including homes targeted, contacts, presentations, sales, objections, follow-up program, retention leads and saves, upgrades, competitive updates, etc.
- Work in unison with MDU Account Executive to manage complimentary programs and assist MDU Account Executive in gaining long term contract(s) with Property Owner(s).
- Ensure properties are always stocked with approved Time Warner Cable collateral and informational items. Provide input to Marketing when custom collateral is needed.
- Demonstrate professional conduct and appearance.
- Attend team meetings and training sessions as determined by supervisor.
- Demonstrated work experience in a customer service environment with emphasis on business to consumer format.
- Previous record of success in outside sales environment sales preferred.
- Demonstrated technical ability to perform installations.
- Basic computer skills and understanding of Microsoft Office products.
- Thorough understanding of video, high-speed internet and phone services.
- Must have impeccable communication, organizational, and people skills.
- Strong customer service background.
- Reliable personal transportation and valid driver's license.
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends.
- High School Degree or equivalent preferred
- Ability to work outside throughout the year. Work in various weather conditions, which may be extreme heat or cold.
Note: This Job Summary should not be construed, to be all inclusive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. While the description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary.
FCC Unit_TWC: 11551
Controlling Establishment ID: 00500 - Farmers Branch
Time Warner Cable - 20 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...