Director/Head of Marketing for North America
Experience of planning, financial management and budgets, project management and negotiation skills
- Plan and execute the marketing strategy for the region ensuring collaboration with global marketing colleagues, but fine tuned to suit the NA market and regional needs working with the CMO/VP of Global Marketing
- Manage the NA marketing team (1 person currently), giving them direction, support and guidance across PR, Sales Support, Research, Events, & Product Marketing. Ensure that the team are working collaboratively and are aware of the wider global marketing initiatives and needs.
- Work with the Sales and Business development teams to understand their country needs and generate valuable marketing collateral such as sales presentations, case studies, research reports, etc.
- Plan and define the InMobi event strategy for the region, including setting clear objectives and KPIs in order to execute first-class events in region. Ensure that event ROI is tracked and communicated to the wider Marketing and Executive team.
- Work closely with the global PR director to drive NA PR plans through strategic campaigns Collect information and customer feedback from the sales team about ongoing campaigns and work with them to execute regular case studies.
- Handle the social community messaging of the company for the region. This might include tweeting while at key events, blogs about certain topics, retweets of regional news snippets related to the industry. It will also include updating the company website with the latest mentions and coverage’s.
- Integrate online marketing function into all regional efforts to help drive direct sales leads, online sales revenue, and measure marketing impact.
- Manage the NA marketing budget ensuring all costs are tracked and communicated to the finance teams. • Continue to build relationships with strategic partners in region such as the MMA, iAB and MEF. Qualifications:
- BA/BS with a strong academic record
- Track record of outstanding business to business marketing including lead generation, direct marketing, PR and event production
- Experience in digital advertising and media; experience with mobile and electronic commerce preferred
experience: 10+ years Minimum Qualification: Bachelors Degree Required Preferred Qualification: MBA Responsibilities:
- Outstanding organizational ability with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills • Extremely comfortable in fast-paced, demanding, high-growth startup environment
- IT literate with a keen interest in the industry.
- Fluency in English is essential; additional European language(s) preferred.
- Location: San Francisco, CA (North America)
InMobi - 8 months ago