Information International Associates, Inc. (IIa), an award-winning scientific and technical information and knowledge management company based in Oak Ridge, TN, is accepting resumes for Director / Program Manager of a federal Information Analysis Center in the Washington, DC area.
This position requires knowledge of some or all of the following technical areas:
· CWMD Weapons and Targets
· Modeling and Simulation
· Systems Engineering
· Systems Survivability
· WMD Physical Countermeasures
· WMD Medical Countermeasures
· Technical Nuclear Forensics
· Nuclear Detection
· Standoff Detection
· Treaty and Verification Technologies
· Sensor Platforms
The successful candidate should have an orientation toward innovation, with the responsibility to build and maintain a state-of-the-art knowledge collection in a very technical scope, where the need to find and get the information more quickly to policy, planning and operational staff throughout the defense and homeland security areas grows each year. Successful candidate should have familiarity with both information management and analytical work. The Center builds and maintains a non-traditional, multi-media digital library collection in which we are building and enlarging digital collections and creating a home for a community of practice as well as a capability for analytical work based on the knowledge base at the Center.
- Managing up to 50 staff, including Subject Matter and Information Experts (SMEs) in various disciplines and subcontractors in multiple locations;
- Leading an information management program that includes management of both classified and unclassified collections and a secure analysis center;
- Managing database development and maintenance
- Building multi-media information and knowledge collections;
- Coordinating references services, scanning, information technology, marketing, and customer relations for the center;
- Providing program management and oversight for multiple task orders;
- Coordinating information activities with other information and knowledge centers;
- Leading information analysis activities and research studies, including writing and reviewing summary reports and recommendations documents;
- Managing facilities to include paper and multi-media collection storage.
e are prou
- 8 years practical and broad experience in the Defense Threat Reduction Area, including work with the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA)
- Demonstrated success in leading programs program ($2M-3M/year in revenue), and interfacing with clients at the senior executive as well as operational levels
- Active involvement in the threat reduction community, including networking and keeping abreast of latest trends and technologies
- Experience leading analysis activities and research studies
- Program Manager Professional (PMP) certification desired
- Energetic, self starter
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Active Top Secret Security Clearance; current SCI preferred
d to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.