Alvarez & Marsal is a leading independent global professional services firm, specializing in providing turnaround management, performance improvement and corporate advisory services, is seeking to expand its Healthcare Industry Group (HIG) Practice. With more than 2,200 professionals based in 40 locations across North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America, our firm excels in problem solving and value creation. Drawing on a strong operational heritage and hands-on-approach, our professionals work closely with organizations and stakeholders to help tackle complex business issues and maximize value.
Alvarez & Marsal (A&M) HIG is made up of a dedicated team of over 100 professionals with an established track record of personal accountability and of delivering measurable improvement for healthcare organizations. Working side by side with management, boards of directors and key stakeholders as advisors or interim managers, A&M helps to drive results-oriented outcomes and positive change. Within A&M HIG, we have established the A&M Healthcare Industry Private Equity (HIPE) Practice to focus on the unique needs of private equity organizations and their portfolio companies.
A&M’s HIPE Practice works closely with the overall HIG and other A&M practices and focuses on serving middle market and large cap private equity firms who have engaged A&M to help improve operating results at their portfolio companies.
Our professionals are consultants with operational experience and a healthcare focus, a deep functional skillset and experience to maximize our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients' business issues.
This is your opportunity to join A&M HIPE team and develop an impressive range of operational skills. Benefiting from early client exposure and learning from some of the top practitioners in the field, you will be involved throughout the lifecycle of deals in US. Our services cover the entire lifecycle of deals within PE world including but not limited to strategic planning, market assessment, commercial and operational due diligence, program management, interim management and performance improvement.
Director / Senior Director level responsibilities include:
- Providing service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations and real action plans to implement with success.
- Lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business solutions for PE clients and their portfolio companies – including strategy, market assessment, process improvement, EBITDA improvement plans, and M&A transaction support
- Provide interim functional management as required.
- Implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance.
- Plan the entire engagement with client deliverable timing and staffing of team. Support the client in developing and driving priorities.
- Participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
- Practice Development & Eminence: Develop practical solutions and methodologies for enhancing the HIPE business, deepening client relationships and building the opportunity pipeline; develop "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents; participate in public speaking events
- People Development: Perform role of coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
- 8-12+ years of professional experience, preferably in a professional consulting role, Corporate Development function, in house consulting group or the like.
- Healthcare industry experience in providers, life sciences or payors required
- Ideal candidate will have experience in healthcare and have led large transformational assignments in companies driving significant change
- Experience in M&A required – (i.e. planning, merger integration, carve outs)
- Program management and leadership experience
- Specific experience designing and leading the execution of internally-focused and externally-focused change/communications strategy
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills
- Understanding of organizational behavior and ability to influence change through teaming
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Critical thinking skills
- International business acumen
- Flexibility to travel at least 75% of time
Alvarez & Marsal - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard
About Alvarez & Marsal:
Alvarez & Marsal (A&M) is a global professional services firm specializing in turnaround and interim...