Lantheus Medical Imaging is a global leader in developing, manufacturing and distributing innovative diagnostic imaging agents. For more than 55 years, Lantheus has been dedicated to creating and providing pioneering medical imaging solutions to improve the treatment of human disease. The company’s proven success in discovering, developing and commercializing innovative medical imaging agents provides a strong platform from which to bring forward new breakthrough tools for the diagnosis and management of disease.
Lantheus imaging products include DEFINITY® Vial for (Perflutren Lipid Microsphere) Injectable Suspension, the leading ultrasound contrast agent used in ultrasound exams of the heart, also known as echocardiographic exams; ABLAVAR® (gadofosveset trisodium), a first-in-class magnetic resonance agent indicated for the evaluation of aortoiliac occlusive disease in adults with known or suspected peripheral vascular disease; Cardiolite® (Kit for the Preparation of Technetium Tc99m Sestamibi for Injection), a cardiac imaging agent that is the most successful radiopharmaceutical ever introduced and; TechneLite® (Technetium Tc99m Generator).
Lantheus has approximately 600 employees worldwide with headquarters in North Billerica, Massachusetts, and offices in Puerto Rico, Canada and Australia.
The purpose of this position is to provide a broad range of strategic and tactical HR support to the global organization. Acting as a partner to Senior Management, the incumbent will provide expertise in areas including talent acquisition and retention, employment practices, employee relations, organizational development and management coaching, performance and change management, administration, regulatory compliance, employee communications, training and more. Manages the recruitment and business partner function globally. Responsibilities include:
Ensures HR integration and involvement with all functions of the organization. May participate directly or through subordinate staff as the HR representative on departmental management teams.
Provides HR expertise to Department management in areas such as operations and headcount planning and budgeting.
With hiring managers and sr. recruiter collaborates on recruitment and talent acquisition strategies including job description development, requisition approval, sourcing and assessing candidates. Approves new hire compensation and ensures effective follow up with making the offer and following up on acceptance.
Ensures candidates with offers of employment have passed all screening and background checks prior to start date. Also ensures that all new hires are appropriately on boarded to the company.
Coaches executives, managers and employees on performance management processes and ensures on time and well executed performance feedback.
Periodically assesses employee relations climate including reasons for turnover or discontent and for satisfaction. May conduct focus groups and other research. Report on findings and recommend courses of action.
Responds to employee concerns and complaints. Conducts investigations and takes corrective action. Ensures regulatory compliance.
Assists Director Compensation & Benefits in salary and bonus planning with respective groups. Advises function heads on compensation plans, deadlines, instructions etc and assists in on time completion.
Identifies opportunities where training can improve individual and group performance.
Identifies organizational change initiatives and guides management and staff through change management practices.
Ensures regulatory compliance within assigned groups. Takes remedial action as necessary.
Provides reports as requested.
Other duties as assigned.
The incumbent will actively promote safety rules and awareness, will demonstrate good safety practices at all times, and take initiative to correct safety hazards. Additionally, the incumbent will actively demonstrate and promote the Lantheus values of accountability, communication, customer commitment, entrepreneurial spirit, integrity, safety and teamwork.
- The successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree as a minimum. A graduate degree in Human Resources or a related field is preferred as well as a SPHR or PHR certification.
- A minimum of 10 years experience as an HR Generalist or Business Partner with solid work experience and knowledge across multiple HR functions. Must have worked in organizations where creative thinking and advanced HR practices were regular practice.
- Must understand how and when HR can add value to help meet business objectives as well as how to take initiative when the opportunity presents itself.
- Must be skilled in operating in a complex changing environment that requires flexibility, collaboration, commitment and open communication.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills are required along with initiative, sound judgment and decision making ability.
- The incumbent is expected to model the organizational values and positive spirit of the company to all internal co-workers at any level.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, consultative and leadership skills are required.