Top multiplatform media company (CLIENT SIDE) adding to newly created team.
- Assess company’s business objectives and derive strategic insights for presentations.
- Work directly with C level executives on special projects.
- Aggregate and interpret a multitude of data from online/syndicated research (comScore/Omniture, Nielsen, ect…) through primary and ad effectiveness studies
- Will support C level executives and work closely with finance, legal, new business development heads on research and insight requests.
- Drive strategy to help transition the organization in to a full service media and online entity.
- Minimum of 8-12+ years of research and analytics experience with a concentration in online/syndicated research.
- MUST have dynamic presentation skills and be cool under pressure.
- Strong ability to aggregate multiple data sources and get to the essence of a business issue.
- Extensive experience working with upper level management (EVP through C level) and driving strategy.
- Experience working both hands on and building a team.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
- Advanced degree in social sciences a plus
- Ideal candidate will have worked in the TV/Cable/media supplier AND agency, brand strategy, or content provider.
Smith Arn old Partners is a Stamford, Connecticut based highly specialized technical professional and executive search firm that has helped thousands of companies and people make a professional connection. Smith Arnold Partners has successfully completed searches on behalf of the most recognizable firms in the United States.
Smith Arnold Partners - 12 months ago