Explosively growing online marketing research firms with offices nationwide.
- Leading the sales function for the media/digital area which will require partnering with the corporate and media sales teams.
- Working closely with internal teams (operations, research and analytics) to ensure that projects are delivered successfully.
- Manage sales team and handle all P&L.
- Create compelling sales presentations and case studies in collaboration with the research team.
- Oversee and build out a sales staff in this newly created area (digital).
- Increase company visibility through presentations at conferences and industry events.
- 10-15+years of market research and account management experience, with 2-4 years in the online/digital space
- Strong hands on approach and ability to work with all areas of the business (marketing, sales, strategy, ect…).
- Creative and strategic thinker who has strong experience in the digital space.
- Extensive experience running the sales process from start to finish (identifying need, structuring and negotiating the deal, closing sales).
- Proven track record of delivering consistent sales quotas above target.
- Candidate must have supplier side background, ideally experience from Dynamic Logic, comScore, Compete, e-rewards, InsightExpress or similar company.
Smith Arnold Partners is a Stamford, Connecticut based highly specialized technical professional and executive search firm that has helped thousands of companies and people make a professional connection. Smith Arnold Partners has successfully completed searches on behalf of the most recognizable firms in the United States.