About Sharp HealthCare ~
Sharp HealthCare is a not-for-profit integrated regional health care delivery system based in San Diego, California. Sharp includes four acute care hospitals, three specialty hospitals and two affiliated medical groups, plus a full spectrum of other facilities and services. Serving a population of approximately 3 million in San Diego County, Sharp has almost 14,000 employees and 2,600 affiliated physicians on medical staffs, and operates 1,867 beds. "The Sharp Experience" is our unique, system wide commitment to transforming the health care experience in San Diego by becoming the best place to work, practice medicine and receive care.
Sharp HealthCare is a 2007 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recipient,
the nation's highest Presidential honor for quality and organizational performance excellence
Sharp HealthCare Awards and Recognitions
Sharp HealthCare Benefits
CLINICAL DIRECTOR OF HOME CARE SERVICES
Top clinical leadership position accountable for, planning, directing, and coordinating of Home Care Services at a strategic level for Sharp HealthCare. This position has discretion to establish plans and recommend policies, priorities and procedures provided that the activities are consistent with the integration objectives, operating policies, precedents, practices of Sharp HealthCare and are congruent with its mission, vision, values and pillars. Responsible for delivering all aspects of the Sharp Experience in Sharp Home Care. Must ensure compliance with legislation and regulations impacting home care.
Direct Reports: 4
Direct Reports include: Manager UR/QA Compliance, Clinical Supervisors, Clinical Nurse Specialist.
Reports to: VP Patient Care Sharp Memorial Hospital
- BSN required.
- RN license required.
- Master’s Degree preferred; in nursing, business, management, health care administration or similar focus.
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ management experience required with at least five (5) years’ recent experience in home care operations or hospice care at the manager level or above required.
- Professional business skills and knowledge supplemented by proven track record in the field of home care services required.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to coordinate multiple groups.
- Seasoned professional with strong facilitation skills.
- Experience ensuring organizational compliance with legislation and regulations (CA or general).
- Involvement in State and National Home Care professional organizations preferred.
Physical Requirements :
Incumbent spends up to 7 hours sitting; up to 6 hours repetitive use of hand(s), keyboarding, mousing and/or writing; up to 2.5 hours grasping/handling; up to 90 minutes of neck flexion/extension; up to 30 minutes walking, standing; up to 5 minutes twisting (waist); bending (waist) squatting; pinching/fingering; pushing and pulling, reaching (above shoulder level).
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/D/V).
Each new hire candidate who is offered employment must pass a physical evaluation, urine drug screen and pre-employment background checks before starting work.
- 2 years ago - save job