To further our momentum, we're looking for a Director of Performance Marketing Management to join our dynamic team in our journey to help businesses grow.
The Performance Marketing Management team plays a key role within Business.com and is responsible for the continued optimization of customers' PPC campaigns, display advertisements, grid listings and lead generation accounts.
The Director-PMM is responsible for directing day-to-day operations within the PM team, including optimizing customer campaigns, driving retention, and upselling/cross selling existing customers. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a senior leadership role within a digital based environment. You will understand customer's challenges and find ways to help them get what they want. You should be highly communicative and thrive in a collaborative, cross functional environment.
- Develop and execute customer success strategy and operations plan, including retention targets, analytics, planning, and reporting
- Manage, train, and mentor a team of Performance Marketing Managers in their planning and daily execution of account activities
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop, manage, and improve the accuracy of product offerings, communication across teams, and execution of customer campaigns
- Develop and analyze KPIs for the PM management team; proactively work to meet, beat, and increase customer satisfaction, team productivity, revenue and retention
- Responsible for upsell forecasting, pipeline management, and activity tracking
- Establish and maintain executive relationships within key accounts
- Evangelize new products and features across all clients
- Understand the client wants/needs and work with internal teams to recommend product enhancements and solutions
- Support PM team in issue resolution while providing solutions for clients
- Maintain strong working knowledge of digital and B2B industry trends and analytics
- Undergraduate degree: BA/BS
- Proven track record of successful account management background
- Experience in sales management, sales operations, or customer account management
- 5+ years\' experience leading account management teams for an Internet-based business
- Excellent leadership and management skills with emphasis on mentoring, motivating, and driving a large team to success.
- 7+ years of quota-carrying account management and/or sales experience, with a track record of satisfied clients and performance
- Proven ability to retain and grow revenues within existing accounts
- Experience developing, nurturing, and maintaining both senior-level and account manager relationships
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Strong presentation and client interaction skills
- Excellent organizational, time management and people management skills
- High level of initiative and multi-tasking ability
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound, independent judgment in resolving customer complaints
- Experience implementing team processes and monitoring effectiveness
- Competitive compensation based on level of experience
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Equity Opportunity
- Health Club Membership
- Fun, hard-working atmosphere with opportunity for everyone to contribute to the overall growth of the business
- Bagel Mondays, Happy Hour Fridays, quarterly off-site events, video game tournaments, foosball, etc.
Business.com, Inc. - 14 months ago