Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Conducts clinical assessments as required by S3 division.
• Promotes, sells and acquires new S3 customers.
• Orchestrates, directs, develops, and coordinates S3 management and staff team members.
• Develops operational and related requirements in close coordination with the S3 Sales Division.
• Manages expectations and communications with all S3 customers in conjunction with Clinical Operations Directors and Senior Vice President, S3.
• Maintains professional relationships with all contracted facilities departments as necessary and within contractual guidelines to ensure effective, efficient support to the patient caregivers as it relates to the scope of the agreement.
• Ensures TJC / Audit Compliance at all facilities.
• Implements the S3 business strategy and plan with the S3 Sales Division and other members of the S3 management team .
• Ensures that appropriate processes, systems, and policies are in place to facilitate the expansion of the S3 Division.
• Travels approximately 75% of the year to meet the objectives of this position.
Education and/or Experience
Master's degree (M. A.) or equivalent preferred, Bachelor’ Degree (B.A/B.S.); or four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be proficient with all Microsoft Office applications, Inventory management software; Previous experience with Oracle preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Must hold active basic and advanced sterile processing certification (CBSPD or IAHCSMM) or obtain within 12 months of start date. Must maintain valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance to meet travel requirements.
IMS was originally founded as a surgical instrument repair provider. Fast-forward 20-plus years and IMS now touches virtually every facet of...