We are looking for a Director or VP of Marketing who is a pro at designing and managing lead gen and lead nurturing programs, but who also understands the importance of relationships and brand in building a business.
The Director / VP will also be responsible for managing, mentoring, and growing a high-performance team, and will report to Collective[i]’s Chairman.
- Provide both strategic and tactical leadership for Collective[i]’s marketing organization, with an emphasis on driving customer acquisition through PR, digital media, and events.
- Heavy emphasis on lead gen strategy and execution via multiple channels
- Develop strategies and work with team members on tactical execution for SEM/SEO, Lead Gen, and Social Media Campaigns
- Develop strategies and work with team members to develop and produce sales presentations and collateral
- Strengthen communication and outreach to partners, as well as build internal communication channels
- Collaborate with the Product team to define and launch new services to support our strategic vision
- Understand and assess the competitive landscape to inform marketing decisions
- Mentor and manage a team and budget to achieve aggressive marketing goals
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years experience
- 3+ years experience in a management role
- Experience selecting and implementing marketing automation tools like Eloqua, Marketo, or Hubspot.
- Experience with CRM tools like Salesforce.
- Ability to think both creatively and analytically
- Integrity, drive, energy, and commitment
- Startup mindset and spirit
Collective[i] - 11 months ago