This position is responsible for the development and management of compensation and benefits programs as well as HRIS management and analytics reporting.
Responsibilities, include, but not limited to:
- Design, evaluate and modify benefit policies to ensure that programs are competitive and in compliance with legal requirements.
- Analyze and design compensation policies and pay practices to develop and communicate competitive compensation plans.
- Prepare and distribute written and verbal information to inform employees of benefits, compensation plans, and related human resource policies.
- Administer, direct, and review employee benefit programs.
- Identify and implement benefits to increase the quality of life for employees, by working with brokers and researching benefit issues, and communicating issue resolution to employees.
- Effective utilization of the company’s HRIS ensuring data integrity and leading the efforts to determine business requirements for the design and implementation of solutions, while overseeing project management for best practices.
- Manage the budget for human resources as it relates to personnel costs.
If interested please email resume to EGPNA.HRRecruiting1@enel.com with Dir of Comp in the subject line and salary requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Finance or equivalent.
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years progressive compensation and benefit management experience
- Financial acumen
- Knowledge and experience related to federal, state, and local laws and regulations affecting compensation and benefits, including FLSA and Equal Pay Act, DOL, Wage & Hour, ERISA, COBRA, HIPPA, FMLA, IRS regulations.
- Exposure to Canadian comp and benefits is a plus
Enel - 15 months ago