Millions of times a day in more than 85% of American households, consumers reach for Pinnacle Foods brands. We are a leading producer, marketer and distributor of high-quality branded food products, which have been trusted household names for decades. Headquartered in Parsippany, NJ, our business employs an average of approximately 4,300 employees. We are a leader in the shelf stable and frozen foods segments and our brands hold the #1 or #2 market position in 8 out of 12 major category segments in which they compete. Our Duncan Hines Grocery Division manages Leadership brands such as Duncan Hines® baking mixes and frostings, Vlasic® shelf-stable pickles and Mrs. Butterworth's® and Log Cabin® table syrups and Foundation brands such as Armour® canned meats, Brooks® and Nalley® chili and chili ingredients, Comstock® and Wilderness® pie and pastry fillings and Open Pit® barbecue sauces. Our Birds Eye Frozen Division manages Leadership brands such as Birds Eye®, Birds Eye Steamfresh®, C&W®, McKenzie's®, and Fresh like® vegetables, Birds Eye Voila!® complete bagged meals and Van de Kamp's® and Mrs. Paul's® seafood and Foundation brands such as Lender's® bagels, Celeste® pizza, Hungry-Man® dinners and entrées and Aunt Jemima® frozen breakfasts. Our Specialty Foods Division manages Tim's Cascade Snacks®, Hawaiian® Kettle Style Potato Chips, Erin’s® Popcorn, Snyder of Berlin® and Husman's® in addition to our food service and private label businesses. Pinnacle Foods is a Top 1000 Company ranked on Fortune Magazine’s 2011 Top 1000 companies list.
SCOPE OF POSITION: We are seeking a seasoned financial director, experienced in budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for Corporate Overhead forecasting where you will work with multiple corporate departments in developing annual budgets and tracking actual spending versus the budget.
- Responsible for the compilation of the Company-wide operating plan and latest estimate. Will work with business unit finance teams to pull together the inputs and presentation.
- Will become a key contributor to the selection and implementation of a company-wide planning tool that will be used by the corporate and business unit finance teams to prepare the annual operating budget and latest estimates.
- Responsible for tracking of corporate salaried headcount to plan.
- Support the SVP, Corporate FP&A in analyzing consolidated results on a monthly basis
- Responsible for building and maintaining financial model for use in five–year strategic planning process. Will assist SVP, Corporate FP&A in compiling inputs through discussions with business units and brand teams.
- Prepare the necessary financial schedules and materials for inclusion in the quarterly board meetings.
- Responsible for preparing the annual cash flow forecast and latest estimates. Will work with various finance peers throughout the company to compile inputs.
- Support for Corporate transactions, including equity and debt offerings as well as acquisitions.
- Responsible for the supervision of three employees.
- Required to be a self-motivated individual who can adapt to changing circumstances and shows the ability to take on increasing level of responsibilities.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong listening and interpersonal Skills.
- Excellent research, computation, and analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Experience in budget preparation and tracking actual spending to plan.
- Experience building complex Microsoft Excel based financial models.
- Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience working in financial role, with emphasis on analytical skills.
- Consumer product experience is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel capabilities, while being proficient in use of entire Microsoft Office Suite
Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, or business administration required.
Pinnacle Foods Group is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Monster - 7 months ago