Description: The Director – GOC Program Management is responsible for the development, execution, and program management of cross-functional communication strategy and programs in support of the goals of the Global Operations organization.
- Develop and execute strategic cross functional programs to support the goals of the organization
- Develop global communication strategy and framework to drive common messaging to Global Operations & Client Services employees, other Savvis organizations, and customers
- Liaise with other Savvis organizations building sound working relationships to support developing communication and program strategy for the department
- Assist with the development and execution of the human capital strategy for the organization. Coordinates closely with HR and cross functional counterparts to ensure employee engagement program is effective, standardized, and continuously improved
- Identify, structure, and drive multiple programs related to Global Operations and Client Service strategy
- Provide on-going feedback and status of programs to Stakeholders, identify program risk, and utilize decision making authority to determine solutions and alternatives for the variances
- Provide analysis on impact of programs to support future program recommendations based on lessons learned
- Develop strategy and communication plan, including meeting frequency, messaging, goals, logistics, agenda planning, presentation development, and meeting action follow up and tracking
- Coordinate GOCS direct staff meeting strategy, logistics planning, and agenda creation. Manage action items as a result of the meetings as appropriate
- Analyze employee engagement intelligence and translate it to meaningful actions
- Provide standard quarterly Executive Level Scorecard and ad-hoc presentations as required
- Liaise with other Departments as required and coordinate the work efforts of multiple functional resources to ensure milestones are met to support strategic programs
- Manage relationships with strategic partners as needed in support of the position goals
- Minimum of 5-7 years of management experience
- Ability to effectively coordinate and lead internal resources to accomplish key milestones
- Ability to structure, manage, and coordinate multiple projects, analysis, and processes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to deliver informative and well-organized presentations
- Must be highly motivated
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, and leadership skills with ability to work across multiple levels of an organization
- Ability to build strong business relationships across all levels of the organization
- Ability to exercise judgment and make sound decisions
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with ability to learn quickly
Education or Equivalent Experience:
- Knowledge of ITIL and process models.
- Experience in IT or Telecom industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
SAVVIS Inc. - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -