· A person who can take difficult situations involving people and convert the unfriendly atmosphere to a more civil environment?
· The best at doing a variety of assignments at one time and enjoy a roomful of spinning plates?
· A person who is self-sufficient when it comes to completing the work at hand?
· A person who may not be strong in the analytical sense, but have the ability to “read” people and situations effectively?
· A person who is outgoing, empathetic and intuitive?
· A person who strives for accuracy and is very attentive to detail?
A person who has a Nursing Home Administrator’s Indiana State License? This is a requirement for the position.
If this describes you, keep reading…
As a Director, you’re in charge of the culture and performance of your branch. At Bickford, we believe you don’t have to choose between great performance or great culture—you can and should have both. You will ultimately be responsible for all functions within the branch ranging from resident care, operations, marketing, financial, and family development (human resources). This role is not meant for everyone and it takes a special person to find the balance between culture and performance. When this role is done effectively, a lasting impact is made for our residents, our Bickford Family Members (that’s what we call our employees), the company, and yourself.
Bickford Senior Living owns and operates 45 Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care branches in Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Missouri, and Nebraska with headquarters located in Olathe, KS. The company was created when owners, Don & Judie Eby, were unable to find a quality assisted living residence for their mother, Mary Bickford who was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease. The Bickford story is told in more detail at www.enrichinghappiness.com
If this describes you, please click the link below to fill out an assessment:
Bickford Senior Living - 14 months ago