- Lead and direct a team of 3-4 Operations Managers and multiple supervisors
- Manage the overall direction, development, and performance of the department.
- Maximize team performance through training, motivation, and incentive programs.
- Set team performance standards and goals to meet revenue and call volume quotas.
- Manage staffing levels and scheduling to optimize performance, including planning, assigning, and directing work.
- Monitor program effectiveness and report on productivity to project leaders and clients.
- Address customer and client complaints and resolve problems. Interview, select and train new associates.
- Complete team member performance appraisals.
- Lead the reward and recognition programs for the team
- Develop and formally counsel employee performance and conduct
Minimum of six years of management experience in a call center environment.
Proven track record for leading team of inbound sales representatives
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Strong business orientation.
- Working knowledge of all applicable Federal and State industry regulations.
- Develop creative solutions
- Communicate with and understand the needs of internal and external clients.
- Strong organizational skills to manage resources.
- Conceptualize, launch and deliver multiple projects on time and within budget and contracted parameters.
- Mesh well with the existing management team by being a good listener, a team builder and an articulate advocate of our collective vision.
- Thought leader (creative problem solving), possesses a clear set of contributions that have resulted in value added to a client.
- Willing to be a contributing member of a team responsible for business planning, development and implementation at different initiatives.
- Practical application of analytical skills.
Advanced Call Center Technologies, LLC - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard