The Director of Information Risk Management is a highly leveraged individual contributor, responsible for assisting the Sr. Director and Deputy CISO in managing Express Scripts¿ Information Risk Management program. The Director is primarily responsible for the risk register and balanced scorecard, as well as providing program management oversight for the day-to-day operation of the Information Risk Management program. The director organizes and participates in security summits with key SME¿s in Infrastructure, and is a regular attendee in the CISOs leadership team and staff meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- CISSP, CISM, or equivalent work experience required
- 6-10 years experience in information systems management, preferably 1-2 years at ESI or in the PBM industry
- 3-6 years project or program management experience
- Advanced problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work load and meet project deadlines
- Experience with strategic work planning and budgeting required
- Broad technical experience and understanding of the technology environment
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to present information risk management topics to clients & senior ESI leadership (VP/SVP level)
- Excellent communication skills, including presentations and negotiations
- Familiarity with health care or PBM industry very helpful
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines and travel requirements
- Thorough understanding of information risk management concepts
- Familiarity with control frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001/27002, COBIT, HITRUST CSF, NIST 800-53, etc.)
- Broad understanding of key security technologies, including encryption, TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, web application security, data loss prevention, etc.
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
- 2 years ago - save job
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.