The Language Company currently has an opening at TLC-Berkeley.
The Center Director reports directly to the Director of Operations, designate of the TLC President, and is responsible for the overall operation of the Center.
- Promote the center including working with international representatives.
- Ensure the quality and integrity of the curriculum.
- Engage in professional development activities.
- Hire and supervise teachers and staff.
- Counsel students on academic, immigration, and personal matters.
- Ensure the quality and integrity of extra-curricular activi¬ties.
- Maintain good relations with the host college if applicable.
- Maintain a quality environment conducive to learn¬ing and working.
- Ensure that the Center's resources are secure and ac¬counted for.
- Ensure quality student services.
- Develop and administer budget.
Education: Minimum M.A. in TESOL or related field required. Advanced coursework in ESL, business, international studies, or sales and marketing preferred.
Experience: At least one year of supervisory experience is required. Overseas or multicultural experience is preferred.
Special Skills: Ability to perform managerial functions well under pressure and in relation to an intercultural environment is required.
Interested and qualified candidates should resume and letter of application to Joel Zapiecki, Director of Operations.
The Language Company is a globally-minded organization that provides English as a Second Language instruction and cultural opportunities to...