Director of Interest Rate (IR) Research & Product Development will join other members of the IR group in maintenance of extant interest rate futures and option product lines and development of new product offerings.
Essential functions include:
1. Write and/or contribute to memoranda and other written materials in support of internal decision-making.
2. Draft and/or aid in drafting of regulatory filings.
3. Write and/or contribute to educational, informational, and/or promotional materials.
4. Maintenance of IR databases.
5. Research and informational support, as needed, on behalf of other functional areas and departments within CMEG (eg, Board of Directors, CD&S departments, Corporate Communications, Investor Relations & FPA, Legal, Market Regulation, Corporate Strategy, Corporate Marketing, Clearing House).
6. Assist other members of R&PD Division in efforts to expand CMEG’s intellectual property portfolio.
Numeracy and mastery of applied statistical estimation and inference methods at the level of graduate study in the physical sciences, engineering, computer science, finance, or economics.
At least 5 years’ work experience in financial, exchange, or related industries.
Microsoft Office. VBA. Fluency in CME Infosource and/or Bloomberg analytics/data retrieval is a plus.
As the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group ( www.cmegroup.com ) is where the world comes to manage risk. Based in Chicago, with offices in New York, London, Singapore, Calgary, Houston, São Paulo, Singapore, Tokyo and Washington D.C., our team of more than 2,500 employees has an impact on the global economy every day. We offer:
- The widest range of global benchmark futures and options available across all major asset classes;
- The most advanced trading technology;
- Industry-leading clearing and risk management capabilities;
- A relentless customer focus, serving leading investment and commercial banks, hedge funds, proprietary trading firms, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, asset managers, corporations and individual traders; and,
- A great place to work.
With this strong foundation in place, we are looking to continue growing our business in both listed and over-the-counter markets. To support this growth, we are seeking highly motivated individuals to help foster our corporate culture and uphold our core values of leading with conviction and integrity, advancing the global economy, building lasting relationships and acting with ingenuity every day.
We hope you will consider joining our world-class team.