The Marketing Analytics team has broad responsibility to investigate and understand the drivers that motivate our customers to join, watch, retain, and leave Netflix. You’ll work closely with the CMO and the rest of the executive team to inform and influence our brand and marketing messages as well as the features and experience within the Netflix product itself.
Your team will tackle some big challenges and questions, such as:
- How do the different Netflix marketing channels and messages behave independently and in concert to generate new customer acquisition?
- What is the optimal assortment of channels, messages, and frequency to maximize LTV net of acquisition costs?
- Mass media analysis – Our investment in mass media marketing varies from market to market. Your team needs to come up with solid methods to quantify and guide that investment.
- Voice of the customer / customer journey analysis – We need a more accurate picture of the journey from prospect to customer to former member (and back again).
Your key attributes:
- How can we incorporate 3rd party data, such as census, social sentiment, ad network impressions to refine that picture and our understanding of the role that marketing plays in: generating brand awareness, driving customer acquisition and increasing customer retention?
- Well-balanced skills – People have trouble pinning you down. Both business and technical teams claim you as their own. You are equal parts technical and functional (and both are exceptionally strong), and you’re equally comfortable and effective at presenting to technical or business leaders.
- Analytics Expert (particularly in consumer-internet marketing) – Deep knowledge of analytical platform design and application of analytical techniques to business problems. You can discuss current trends and techniques used by other companies in this space to drive their marketing efforts.
- Confident and well-reasoned – You have a point of view on the direction of this area, and are willing to express and defend it in a manner that is logical and concise.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Charismatic – You are someone who can attract other high-performing individuals to work for you at Netflix.
- Recruiting – Your primary responsibility is recruiting a team that others envy
- Development –Make that team even better
- Direction – Your passion for customer analytics and strong relationships within Netflix sets the context and direction for your team.
Netflix - 10 months ago
Netflix, Inc. is an online movie rental subscription service in the United States, providing approximately 7.5 million subscribers access to...