This highly visible role is responsible for the development of model-based strategies used to target high-value customers through direct-to-consumer marketing channels. This candidate is considered a thought leader, applying predictive modeling methods to a variety of business initiatives, not limited to acquisition. The proper candidate will have a background in marketing analytics and statistical modeling, and will possess profound technical skills in data manipulation. The right candidate will also possess a track record of success leading teams of analysts, implementing predictive models and quantifying the value delivered to an organization’s bottom-line.
- Lead the development of model-based strategies designed to deliver superior customer acquisition and retention efficiency.
- Oversee the marketing model development function, managing a team of analysts/modelers, and supervising the development of key selection and segmentation models, and other models used for targeted marketing and media mix optimization.
- Strategically assess business opportunities through data mining, statistical analysis and leveraging key business insights to deliver maximum lead volumes with minimal acquisition cost.
- Influence internal clients on the best analytics approach to address their challenge. Requires integrating knowledge of business issues with expertise in analytical and statistical methodologies and customer data.
- Act as subject matter expert for experimental design testing (DOE) and test sample size requirements.
- Oversee the analysis of all marketing campaigns including seasonality and response patterns, and variances between expected and actual results, across all media channels.
- Coordinate the analysis of specific drivers of media channel performance, including direct mail, print ads, online media (online aggregators, pay-per-click, paid search, display, etc.), call transfer, outbound telemarketing by coordinating with media managers and direct reports.
- Identify new sources of actionable data, data-capture mechanisms, and means of data-integration into databases (e.g., transactional data, 3rd party data, web traffic data, etc.).
- Maintain and improve ongoing marketing programs, analyses, reports, and lists that require customer data/information and analytical/statistical methodologies.
- Synthesize data and present results with appropriate business insight/context in writing and orally to clients, including Officers. Provide strategic recommendations.
- Manage and develop professional staff: 1) Delegate work, 2) Provide project supervision, including client consultations, and 3) Provide expert counsel on analytical methodologies as well as business knowledge context. Establish ongoing training and oversight to constantly develop the skills of the Modeling & Analysis team.
GMAC Insurance Personal Lines - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard