Director – Qualitative Research/Innovation - New York - $110 - $130k
This “next generation” market research business based in New York City is looking for a senior level professional to help jointly lead their qualitative offering. The company has experienced significant success due to its combination of offline & online research, utilising a range of up to date methodologies from online communities through to social media & co-creation. Their clients range from a who’s who of global brand names in the FMCG, food & drink, technology & retail sectors.
Due to growth within the US market and the acquisition of retained clients, they are now looking to hire a senior level Qualitative researcher who can lead projects, manage & inspire juniors and manage client relationships.
The key tasks of the Director include:
- Lead insight and innovation projects using a variety of methods (including a mix of offline & online methods)
- Facilitate workshops
- Write and present strategic debriefs
- Grow and develop client relationships
- Contribute to agency blog
- Oversee projects on a day to day basis, ensuring deadlines are met
The key attributes they are looking from the Director are:
The position is paying $110-130k + bonus + benefits.
- Experience of qualitative research, having utilised more advanced methods.
- Experience in tackling strategic, high profile briefs and projects that have commercial impact for a client.
- Experience of workshop facilitation
- Exposure of working with consumer focussed companies in the CPG, Technology & Drinks arena
- Experience of working on international projects
Please note that only candidates with relevant experience will receive a response.
Hasson Associates - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
At Hasson Associates we are committed to excellence in ensuring that both our candidates and clients receive the highest quality service. So...