Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, and San Francisco. Company revenue has more than doubled every year of Turn’s existence. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Interested in what it’s like to work at Turn? Listen to what our employees have to say at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Business Development, the Director, Channel Strategy will spearhead Turn’s consultancy partnerships and resale strategy including business models, pricing, and launch of this critical program. The position requires a combination of cloud software expertise and a passion for selling the value proposition of Turn’s platform across channels.
Preferred Skills, Experience and Education
- Design and launch resale channels for Turn’s cloud platform
- Drive business models, pricing and contract negotiation
- Define, manage and evolve differentiated messages and market positions for all channels and consultancy partnerships
- Work with customers to understand current and emerging needs.
- Partner with Product to design and Launch new products and features within Turn.
- Coordinate closely with executive management, sales, client services, marketing, training, and support functions.
- Create content for partner trainings, partner collateral materials, online marketing, and partner product interfaces.
- Conduct onsite & web conference trainings for resellers, sales agents, and end customers.
- Drive channel product requirements and feature enhancement requests through product management and engineering.
Location: Redwood City or San Francisco
- 8-10 years progressive operational experience developing and leading processes.
- Knowledge of customer and sales incentive programs to drive customer engagement and sales results.
- Strong understanding of Advertising, Merchandising and Marketing.
- Continual focus on process improvement.
- Strong executive presentation and packaging (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to lead internal teams as well as partners to meet deliverables.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and pace.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strategic account management & contract negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field; MBA a plus
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.
Turn - 13 months ago