Director Customer Experience – Servicing Communications-1216046
The Director for Customer Experience - Servicing Communications is a new role in the Customer Care Solutions group which will combine the excellence of the existing Customer Experience (CE) Governance team with communications infrastructure management & reporting needs. The incumbent will be a key leader in ensuring quality, compliant communications are sent by World Service. As this is a new role, the successful candidate will influence the design, mandate and goals for the team.
Core responsibilities include the following:
The scope of the role encompasses interfacing with global partners within World Service, Compliance, GCA, Risk Management, OPEN, Consumer Services, ICSS, and the US and Global Banking organization.
- a) Ensuring all servicing communications follow Relationship Care® principles
- b) Managing the communications approval process
- c) Managing the portfolio of technology projects to improve end-to-end letter quality
- d) Developing reporting.
This position will also be responsible for the following:
American Express is an equal opportunity employer.
- Effectively lead a team of 6 direct reports
- New servicing communications across English speaking markets
- Partnering with communications champions across World Service
- Delivering capabilities to ensure a fully compliant communications process
- Creating reporting to meet the needs of the U.S. Banks
The successful candidate will be energized by the challenge of balancing the art of ensuring all servicing communications follow Relationship Care® principles with the science of process management and reporting. Candidates should have a demonstrated ability to influence partners across geographies and multiple business units. Success will be defined as ensuring high-quality communication experience for World Service and AXP customers as well as delivering an appropriate, cost-effective suite of capabilities and reporting.
- Proven relationship management skills across different functional areas & business units
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) with a customer focus
- An unbendable compliance commitment
- Experience with multiple large technology projects
- Analytical ability. Understand and produce new reports.
- Strong people leadership
- Strong project management skills to ensure projects are delivered against deadlines
- Understanding of World Service processes/customer service a plus
- Positive attitude and flexibility to deal with and drive change in a fast paced environment
Primary Location: US-New York-New York
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...