Responsible for supporting operations for the Customer Service group in
multiple tasks to help drive efficiencies and cost savings by assisting
in developing, analyzing, and interpreting performance, project cost,
and subscriber activity to increase effectiveness of departmental
operations analysis, performance management, and time entry.
- Provides customer service leadership with regard to all facets of
preparation of operating budgets and forecasts of operations.
- Directs and participates in planning activities related to the
- Tracks, analyzes, and reports performance data on key departmental
appraise, and report operating results in terms of performance against
- Partners with interdepartmental and field leaders to forecast,
- Develops service policies, programs, and systems to support strategic
assure expense goals are met.
- Monitors the expense process; establishes budgets and constraints to
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 10+ years related experience
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online...