The Marketing Director will be a multi-functional player with primary responsibilities for CTU Business to Business marketing activities. Primary focus areas:
Develop and oversee implementation and management of key B2B marketing strategies for new and existing client groups
Oversee and manage B2B campaigns from end to end of cycle including: concept, launch, monitoring effectiveness and enhancements.
Manage cross functional B2B marketing projects; interact with internal and external resources to develop collateral, templates and approach
Business to Business Marketing Management:
Marketing Campaign Management
- Set B2B Marketing Strategy: Develop and execute strategic marketing plans, Investigating/Developing Promotions, content, New Media
- Oversee Budget: (Weekly and Monthly Budget/ Forecast/ Accruals/ Invoice approval, tracking down expense issues, etc.)
- Business Development Partnership: Work with Business Development on any initiatives related to lead nurturing, account activation, client engagement
- Conferences/Tradeshows: Identify strategic tradeshows; develop and execute strategic plans for attendance, presentations, and follow-up
Key Strategic B2B Marketing Projects
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Develop and communicate strategies through effective presentations and proposals.
- Manage and review execution for alignment to strategic approach and effectiveness.
- Oversee and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Manage and analyze department budgets to an annual break-even P&L
- Serves as liaison with outside agencies on ongoing promotional campaigns
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities, Competencies
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets
- Partners with key internal resources including academics, marketing, and career services to assist in product development, share industry knowledge and provide insight on programmatic offerings
Education and Experience: Minimum
- Knowledgeable about leveraging “Salesforce” CRM marketing functionality. Demonstrated expertise in Office Software, spreadsheet, and contract management systems.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal. Including demonstrated ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals; effectively present information and respond to varied audiences in small and large groups setting.
- High level critical thinking. Including the ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- High level analytical ability. Demonstrated ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Working knowledge across multiple marketing channels and tactics, including paid search, display, content marketing, Website, & email marketing.
Education and Experience: Preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, public relations or related discipline + related work experience
- 8 years of Business to Business (B2B) Marketing and/or affinity marketing expertise
- Salesforce.com experience
Colorado Technical University - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Career Education Corporation (CEC) has made a career of handing out diplomas. The for-profit company owns and operates about 90 domestic and...