Directs the operation of the Medical Laboratory and serves as a faculty member in the INIM.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Supervises laboratory technologists in the performance of the lymphocyte function section of the laboratory.
2. Performs proficiency testing and other quality assurance measures in the areas of cytokine analysis and flow cytometry.
3. Maintains appropriate records.
4. Trains and teaches graduate students in laboratory science, supervises laboratory science.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
Marginal Job Functions:
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Knowledge of laboratory methods in hematology, serology, cell culture, ELISA assays and flow cytometry.
2. Ability to utilize computerized information systems.
3. Ability to read and decipher data on source documents.
Florida License as a Medical Laboratory Supervisor.
Terminal Degree (Highest degree in field of study)
Major (if required):
Minimum of 8 years of related experience in this particular area.
Is this a safety sensitive position (are applicants potentially subject to drug testing)?
Does this position require a criminal background screening?
Nova Southeastern University - 11 months ago
Nova Southeastern University (NSU) gives a whole new meaning to "school of sharks." NSU, whose mascot is the deep sea predator,...