Director, National Advertising
Location of Position (State)
US - Florida - Miami
The Director, National Advertising reports to the Director, Marketing & Communications and is responsible for directing the strategic and creative development of national and local television, radio, and print initiatives.
This position directly manages a department within a function and works with indirect supervision.
This position interacts with advertising agencies, and all departments within Marketing.
Essential Functions and Duties:
· Leads all advertising agencies in the development and delivery of effective advertising
· Collaborates on the development of all program creative briefs
· Collaborates on the development of the national strategic calendar
· Supervises the production of all creative concepts
· Bachelor's Degree required in Marketing, Business, or related field required; MBA preferred
· 7-10 years of Advertising work experience required; preferably in a leadership role
· Considered a functional expert who provides thought leadership within and outside the organization
· Has expertise in leading-edge theories, techniques, consumer insights, and/or technologies
· Applies expertise to the most complex problems, and to the development of new concepts, technologies, or products
· Identifies and solves the most complex problems with significant impact on the management and direction of the business
· Identifies, anticipates, and manages risks
· Understands and anticipates business trends
· Develops and implements creative, innovative solutions and ensures solutions are consistent with organizational objectives
· Develops and manages long term strategies and plans that impact the achievement of business results
· Sets strategic vision and direction, and creates opportunities for the organization
· Demonstrates advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications to create documents, deliver presentations, and analyze data
· Routinely anticipates customer needs and creates, implements and aligns innovative solutions
· Routinely anticipates and influences internal and external business and regulatory issues that impact the business
· Designs and implements process and product improvements
· Manages resource requirements and business needs for projects or areas
· Presents highly complex ideas while anticipating potential objections and building partnerships to support ideas
· Influences senior management decisions that impact business direction
· Represents the business internally and externally
· Builds and directs cross-departmental teams within and outside the organization
Burger King - 2 years ago
The BURGER KING® system operates more than 11,000 restaurants in all 50 states and in more than 60 countries and territories worldwide....