You Want to be Part of Something Big. You Want to be Innovative and Creative. |
At Accellion, you can be part of the team enabling millions of users to share files and collaborate, simply and securely, every day.
A fast growing leader in enterprise file sharing and sync, Accellion is at the exciting intersection of mobile and cloud computing. This position will lead a team of product managers for Accellion’s Mobile File Sharing solutions, while also serving as lead product manager for enterprise security. Responsibilities will include defining product requirements, representing the voice of the customer, being the product expert, enabling sales, and driving product launches.
The successful candidate will play a player/coach role in developing their team while also serving as the go-to security expert for the product line. Previous experience in leading a product management team for enterprise security solutions is highly preferred. This is a high profile position based at Accellion’s headquarters in Palo Alto, CA.
Accellion is one of the fastest growing leaders in providing enterprise-class secure file sharing solutions. We delight business users with the ease-of-use they want, while providing the enterprise organization the security it requires. More than 11 Million business users and 1,700 enterprise organizations worldwide rely on Accellion solutions to securely share enterprise information while ensuring compliance.
Our customers have rewarded us with a 96% retention rate and we have doubled in size over the last year. We are looking for the best and brightest to join our team and propel us to even greater heights.
We are located in Palo Alto, California with a technology office in Singapore. Our headquarters offers a light, airy office environment with free food and drinks. You can go for a run or walk along miles of Palo Alto Baylands trails adjacent to the office. Across the street is the Palo Alto golf course and for those who like thrills the Palo Alto airport is also next door. The free Palo Alto shuttle stops right outside our door for easy connection with CalTrain.
- Lead team of product managers, recruit and develop talent, and inspire team to overachieve goals.
- Define product strategy and vision in collaboration with marketing, engineering, sales, and the executive team.
- Drive product requirements, author PRDs, prioritize feature requests, and own the overall product roadmap.
- Be the product expert on Accellion’s products, customers, and competition.
- Plan and manage the launch of new products and releases, coordinating across all functional groups to ensure “whole product” delivery.
- Train sales, support, and other groups on new product releases.
- Create technical content and collateral for consumption by customers, analysts, sales, support, and other groups.
- Minimum 7+ years of product management experience in enterprise security, file sharing, content management, or related field.
- Proven track record in bringing successful products to market, driving revenue growth, and maintaining high customer loyalty.
- Superb writing/communication skills a must with demonstrated ability to distill and articulate complex technical concepts to different audiences.
- Skilled at collaboratively driving decisions with engineering, marketing, and sales.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience coordinating multiple, time sensitive projects and activities.
- Bachelor's degree required in engineering or computer science.
Apply Now! Send an email with resume to email@example.com
Accellion, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Accellion - 18 months ago