Position: Director of Product Marketing, Leads Portfolio
YP’s ongoing product innovation has driven the need to create this new Product Marketing position. Specifically, the position will support the Leads Product Portfolio which includes the small business lead generating products such as YP.com, YPMobile , Search Engine Marketing products, and a growing set of new leads product. This position will report directly to the Vice President of Product Marketing. We are looking for a classical marketing professional with strong small business online experience.
This position will be located in Glendale, CA.
• Responsible for the marketing in support of the small business leads product portfolio
• Formulate comprehensive 360 degree marketing plans
• Provide strategic insight on the advertiser marketplace and lead product portfolio
• Identify key competitors and key differentiators
• Coordinate qualitative and quantitative market research
• Facilitate pricing and bundling/packaging strategy
• Develop long range marketing strategies
• Create product segmentation, personas, and target customers
• Develop the product position, value proposition, and key differentiators for portfolio
• Coordinate the product naming within Brand Guidelines
• Determine the best fit in the marketplace and with the YP portfolio
• Create new customer facing collateral and sales aids
• Coordinate internal and external product PR
• Develop product specific awareness program to drive demand
• Drive marketing from new product development to lifecycle management
• Work closely with the product management team on strategic and day-today activities
• Align with channel marketing and sales on rollouts and ongoing sales performance
• A minimum of 8-10 years of product marketing experience with full understanding on market insights, strategy, marketing planning, communications, and product launches.
• MBA/ BA in Marketing
• Consulting experience a big plus
• Experience working at an established Internet company
• Must be a self-starter, with the a strong track record of working successfully in a matrix organization
• Strong understanding of digital advertising and evolving landscape
• Exceptional communication skills (written & verbal)
• Experience working with advertising agencies and market research firms
• Strong strategic and analytic skills
• Ability to successfully manage multiple projects
YP is at a critical and unique stage in our history; with an energized executive team, significant investment backing and an entrepreneurial spirit we are set up to claim a larger hold on the US digital, online and mobile marketplace. As a multi-billion dollar local search, media and advertising company, YP brings together one of the industry's most successful digital companies, the largest local ad network and a cross-country sales presence of thousands of media consultants. As we continue to expand our leadership in the mobile local ad market we find ourselves with several distinctions including; ranking among the top 50 digital media companies in the world, owner of the 31st largest website (YP.com) and a top 40 mobile app (YPmobile).
Want to learn more? Check us out at www.jobs.yp.com , follow us on https://twitter.com/YPCareers or get an inside peek on YPcareers Vine and Instagram accounts.
YP - 18 months ago
Yellow Pages Group is a leading digital company in Canada. The Company serves over 300,000 local businesses through its nationwide sales...