We are seeking an experienced and energetic Semiconductor and/or Design IP Senior Product Marketing Director to join Cadence SoC Realization Group.
This position offers the excitement and growth potential for achieving ambitious growth targets and environment for innovations. It also offers the challenges of working in a dynamic environment, best predict the future and diverse customer base.
The responsibilities include:
Works with R&D, Management and Sales team to develop and execute on a comprehensive product plan for growing specific IP segments within the Design IP business. The objectives include:
- Identify new segment opportunities and grow business within existing segments
- Business plan to grow business and increase market share
- Generate concept proposals, MRDs and manage products from concept to large number of customer design wins and generating revenue
- Work with engineering on specific requirements and trade-offs to best optimize ROI
- Develop pricing models and go to market strategies
- Identify key target customers and partners and maintain strategic relationships
- Generate Sales collaterals, marketing communications plans for messaging and positioning of product, competitive analysis, product updates, field and customer trainings
- BS/MS/MBA with 12+ years of relevant experience in a semiconductor or Design IP product marketing role
- Must have experience/knowledge with DDR Memory Controllers
- Results-oriented and tenacious individual who has proven successes in planning and execution of project
- Strong motivation to win and progressive career track records in managing and growing products from concept
- Innovative in concept proposals, product positioning and customer messaging and good communications and writing skills to generate customer and sales materials
- Prefer silicon design or applications technical experience
- Prefer experience working with international customers, sales and design teams on a global basis
- Excellent presentation skills
Cadence is the global leader in software, hardware, and services that is driving the transformation of the electronic design automation (EDA) industry. This application-driven approach for creating, integrating, and optimizing designs helps customers realize Analog & Digital ICs , System-On-Chip devices, IP and complete systems at lower costs and with higher quality.
Cadence is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Back to top