Director of SEM/SEO
We are a leading technology platform service provider for online, chat, voice and mobile. The ideal candidate will help develop and implement our SEO/SEM and key word bidding strategy and collaborate with our delivery and operations teams to maximize customer traffic and close rates for our affiliate business unit.
Experience: Senior Level/Director
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
What you'll be doing:
- Ability to increase revenue and profitability
- Detail oriented
- 5 year in SEO/SEM/Paid Search leadership experience necessary.
- Proficiency of key SEO/SEM/PPC strategies and tools.
- Develop and execute online marketing strategies and campaigns
- Experience in leveraging social media.
- Proficiency in Google AdWords; experience in other ad serving platforms
- Competitive analysis
- Experience interfacing with UEX teams to understand performance of sites as a function of design UEX, analytics and SEO/SEM.
- Link building
- Local search optimization
- Understands relevant reporting and KPI's
What you will get:
- Contributing your online traffic generation skills including SEO/SEM, bid planning & execution, and display advertising experience to a team well versed in driving consumer behavior once they've arrived at our site.
- Interfacing with our agencies to create monthly campaign performance reports
- Understanding client needs and translating those needs into executable strategies
- Prepare weekly budget alignment and monthly forecasting for all channels
- Work with our team as they conduct multivariate creative testing to optimize landing pages and enhance our customer's journey.
- Competitive Salary
- Dynamic Culture
- Bonus based on revenue generation
24/7 Inc. - 8 months ago