* Develop and implement the organizational development and learning strategy, processes and practices for the organization.
* Lead the analysis, research, development, design, administration, coordination, and implementation of training programs in support of the Company's employee development strategy through the building and deployment of stratgies and tactics to meet both group and individual needs.
* Define, develop, and track OD and learning metrics to evaluate and measure training provided to ensure high employee satisfaction and to determine the ROI of training outcomes.
* Establish and oversee a system and process for monitoring the development of succession candidates, high potentials, and key talent across the organization to mitigate succession risks and ensure a robust short and long-term pipeline of highly qualified and competent leadership talent.
* Assess and standardize the Performance Management process across the organization, and implement changes where necessary.
* Direct the development of programs, and materials for the training function, including coordinating new trends in training such as: web deliverable training programs, distance learning programs, and multipoint broadcast systems, and facilitating alternative delivery methods for companywide learning programs in a cost effective manner.
* Forecast funds for training needs and monitor, balance, and approve expenditures within defined budget.
* Provide strategic leadership and guidance to business leaders, line management and HR business partners.
Minimum of 8 years Human Resources experience, including a minimum of 5 (five) years in the design (diagnosis, analyses, research, prototyping, piloting, etc) and the execution (implementation, management, facilitation, etc.) of organizational development and learning management processes and practices.
• Experience administering various components of comprehensive Talent and Performance Management processes in large scale organizations including assessment processes, data analysis, succession planning, and development planning
• Experience designing and implementing comprehensive Leadership Development programs in large scale organizations
• Prior work experience leading and managing multiple large and/or complex projects simultaneously
• Prior work experience leading training through design, development, delivery and evaluation
• Strong Project Management, team leadership and meeting facilitation skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated success working on teams and on multiple and changing priorities
• Ability to analyze complex business issues and identify, design and implement appropriate interventions and solutions
• Proven experience leading change management and organizational transformation. Possesses the business acumen to understand business implications of decisions
• Demonstrated ability to maximize, impact, maintains interest and establishes a rapport with the audience when conveying information
Jokes about doctors' handwriting may go the way of house calls, thanks to Allscripts Healthcare Solutions. The...