Director, Talent Management (Non-Florida programs)
The Director of Talent Management (Non-Florida Programs) serves as a key advisor to members of senior leadership of all Non-Florida programs by utilizing a highly consultative approach and speaking from a deep knowledge base to bring fresh perspectives, new insights and a sense of partnership to the relationship he/she will build with program and department leadership. In this position, the Director of Talent Management will provide customized, practical and creative solutions in the areas of organizational structure and development, coaching and mentoring, performance management, culture building, employee retention and engagement, employee relations, compensation structures, HR compliance, and leadership training. The Director, Talent Management (Non-Florida Programs) will report through the Clearwater, FL, Support Center, but the individual does not need to be physically located in Florida.
• In coordination with the Chief Personnel Officer, provides overall strategic HR leadership to the company.
• Works with CPO to define Human Resources goals and objectives.
• Provide leadership and consulting to Senior Leadership and management on matters of goal-setting, policy development and strategic implementation in support of achieving corporate objectives and performance management.
• Serve as a point person in driving Eckerd’s People Strategy by ensuring that our talent management processes allow us to fully leverage the skills and talents of our people.
• Provide recommendations and supporting data to the CPO regarding the success of our talent management strategies with respect to talent acquisition, staff stability, employee engagement and exit satisfaction.
• Manage employee relations for all assigned program locations. Partner with program management and staff to resolve employee relations issues by providing guidance in areas of coaching, mentoring, disciplinary actions, problem-solving, corrective action planning, terminations and investigations.
• Work collaboratively with program leadership to systematically diagnose problems related to staff, analyze data, identify root causes, and recommend creative and innovative solutions. This includes visiting programs on a regular basis to provide guidance and coaching to program leaders on all HR- related activities, as well as to strategize actions for identified issues or negative trends.
• Manage the exit interview and on boarding survey process. This includes analysis of survey data and partnering with program leadership to develop and implement corrective actions based on results.
• Plan and recommend budgets, manage expenditures and reports on budget variances.
• Develop appropriate policies and programs for effective management of the people resources of the organization. Included but not limited to programs for the improvement of employee relations, affirmative action, sexual harassment, employee complaints and career development.
• Research best practices within the industry and provide strategic recommendations based on data analysis.
• Coach Managers to enhance leadership abilities, relationships among teams/individuals, interpersonal communications and performance management.
• Ensure consistent application of HR policies, processes and systems within groups supported.
• Support development, creation and implementation of HR projects, programs and specific business area initiatives.
Bachelor’s degree, from an accredited college or university, in human resources, business administration or related field required; Masters degree preferred. PHR or SPHR strongly preferred. Seven years of progressively responsible experience in human resources. Other relevant experience may apply, as well.
Eckerd is a drug-free workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer. Eckerd utilizes E-verify to confirm employment eligibility.
Eckerd Youth Alternatives (EYA) provides early intervention and prevention, wilderness education, residential and day treatment, and...