Director Technical Delivery-Client Integration-13006015
The US Loyalty organization is focused on developing new, game-changing loyalty products for wide distribution within the US market.
The Director Technical Delivery-Client Integration, US Loyalty Coalition will be responsible for the timely integration of multiple clients (external partners) to launch the program in the US. The role will work closely with business and client technology teams to define technical direction for client integration and strategy. The role will work with multiple technology teams, internal and external, to ensure successful connectivity and integration tests with external clients.
The incumbent will report to an open Vice President.
- Work closely with Payback, American Express Technologies (AET), and business leaders to manage the technical and operational system integration of USLC system and client platforms
- Partner will all business client managers, especially for the requirements capturing for the launch, scope, and defining the client processes (including loyalty account conversion processes)
- Work with the US Loyalty Coalition Application Development leader for the coordination of client testing
- Work with the Program Management Office in the planning, prioritization, and reporting of progress against initiatives.
- Partner with the US Loyalty Coalition Infrastructure Delivery team and vendors, where appropriate, to ensure environments are established and maintained to support client connectivity
- Management responsibilities for a diverse and matrixed team delivering against a multi-million dollar budget per year
Job: Amex Technologies
- 5+ years leadership position overseeing technical and operational delivery to integrate multiple parties
- Proven experience managing large global employee/out-tasked teams
- Strong experience converting data and accounts from large legacy platforms
- Practical understanding of interfaces, conversion processes, user experience via web and mobile, and infrastructure/connectivity processes with large system integrations
- Capable of leading large-scale technology programs with excellent strategic and technical thought leadership, with a strong focus on delivering premium customer value
- Creative and innovative thinker comfortable with ambiguity and evolving strategies
- Strong strategic and analytical skills with a proven track record of building comprehensive strategies
- Proven track record of achievement and ability to influence and drive change across direct and indirect reporting lines
- Superior relationship skills; Leverages and builds strong relationships and works across boundaries to achieve business objectives
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of the credit card industry, loyalty, or couponing platforms is preferred
- Must demonstrate strong leadership, exceptional partnering skills, and the ability to influence others
- Must be capable of managing multiple projects/priorities simultaneously, often under tight timeframes
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or has equivalent work experience
Primary Location: US-New York-New York
American Express - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...