The language Company is seeking a highly motivated and professional individual to serve as Director of Admissions for its intensive English Program based on the campus of Minot State University. The Director of Admissions reports directly to the Center Director and is responsible for all phases of application processing, student billing, bookkeeping, and other duties as designated by the Center Director. The position is full-time and will begin in December, at which time there will be paid, on-the-job training. Please send resume and cover letter by November 3, 2013.
- Issue I-20 Form.
- Operate and maintain SEVIS system by entering student information and status changes
- Perform DSO duties.
- Maintain accurate student records.
- Process refunds.
- Register students.
- Collect and deposit tuition and fees.
- Respond to admission inquiries.
- Request checks for overseas and domestic representatives.
- Handle accounts payables and receivables.
- Maintain and reconcile petty cash.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Center Director.
Education: Minimum of a High School Diploma is required. Training and courses in accounting, admissions, and office management are preferred.
Experience: Six months of accounting, bookkeeping, or office management is required.
Cultural Awareness: Awareness of other cultures and exposure to other languages are preferred.