ABOUT RCG Global Services
RCG Global Services Inc., (RCG), ( www.rcggs.com ) has a rich 37-year history of providing professional services to the Global 1,000 marketplace. Our industry expertise allows us to engage business executives in discussions about specific business initiatives. Our repeatable blueprint to affect business change typically involves the application of technology. Our technology design and implementation follows a rigorous predictable approach that ensures a customized solution tailored to the client. We are committed to helping our clients define and realize ideas and we are CMM certified enterprise-wide. Each Business Consulting offering follows a consistent, proven approach to developing strategy and conducting analysis that leads to a custom-fit implementation road map. Technology solutions are based upon repeatable processes and practices applied to Development & Integration, Business Intelligence & Data Delivery, QA and Software Testing, Application Management and Project Management. RCG serves over 360 clients including 7 of the Fortune 10, 18 of the Fortune 50, and 43 of the Fortune 100 companies across a range of markets. RCG is based in Edison, New Jersey, with 12 offices nationwide, and an Offshore Delivery Center in the Philippines that is assessed at SW-CMMI® Level 5. RCG is ranked as one of the “Top 11” consulting firms in the NY Metropolitan area by Crain’s NY, and has been selected as a Global Services 100 Company for three straight years for “Market Leadership, Innovation, Outstanding Customer Service, Delivery Maturity, Breadth of Services Portfolio, and Demonstrated Excellence”.
DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT/IT SALES JOB SUMMARY
The Director of Business Development is responsible for identifying/qualifying sales prospects, and selling and promoting RCG’s solution services and offerings within the Metro Regional Territory (NY & NJ) to meet and exceed targeted sales goals. Must develop and maintain good business relationships with clients, and manage existing accounts. The Director of Business Development is also responsible for client relationship management and coordination of service delivery. RCG is seeking an individual who can be successful working in a fast paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial environment. The position requires someone with a proven track record selling IT strategic solutions and an extensive and current client contact base with Fortune 500 and 1,000 companies within the NY and NJ marketplace. May work from NYC or NJ office location. Resumes maybe submitted to email@example.com
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Must have a proven ability to work as a new business development/client relationship management IT sales professional maintaining 'C' level contacts/presence
· Identify and close new business opportunities/accounts for RCG through prospecting including: cold calling, emails, marketing campaigns and networking
· Articulate and position full spectrum of RCG’s services and solutions to key client decision makers by developing client relationships to secure project work and job requirements for business opportunities.
· Possess industry/technology specific knowledge of BI & Data Delivery, Development & Integration, Application Management, Testing, Project Management, Business Technology & Planning, Supplemental Staffing and Offshore and Onshore Project Delivery.
· Manage the entire sales cycle with accountability to engage RCG Specialists/Delivery Managers
· Work with sales support team to create/deliver presentations and proposals to meet customers’ needs
· Represent RCG at trade exhibitions, local IT organizations, and events
· Develop key account plan to achieve goals
· Make sales calls and presentations in order to meet customer needs
· Provide overall support to clients, manage consultants, and handle administrative issues.
· Participate in recruiting qualified consultants for client projects as needed
· Maintain close working relationships and open line communications with the clients
· Maintain competitive market awareness, and recommend actions/strategies to senior management
· Must possess strong knowledge of solution services similar to those offered by RCG to its clients, as well as have an understanding of the IT services industry and trends
· Information Technology Solution/Project Sales and client relationship management experience
· Minimum of 5 or more years experience in IT sales, and IT customer service
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales or Marketing or related IT sales experience is required.
· Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and management
· Must possess excellent analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
A competitive compensation plan which includes salary and commissions is offered in addition to excellent benefits.
Technical sales, Solution sales, Account Executive , Sales Director , Business Development Director , Project Sales, Relationship Managers
RCG Global Services - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard